TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
FLOWERS TV ELITE RUCHI ONAM CONTEST
FLOWERS TV ELITE RUCHI ONAM CONTEST IS CONDUCTED BY FLOWERS TV FOR RESIDENTS OF KERALA.
The contest will be held from 15th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
BY PARTICIPATING in Flowers TV Elite “Ruchi Onam” Contest, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
Flowers TV reserves all rights to make amendments to the following Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. The Terms and Conditions and any queries raised regarding the Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the social media pages of FLOWERS ONLINE.
1. It’s a free contest, entries are open for all.
2. The route to entry for the contest is via Flowers Online Facebook page.
3. Each contestant can submit only one entry.
4. Participants have to follow Flowers TV and Elite foods pages for the result.
5. Dishes made with elite food products only will be considered for the contest.
6. The uploaded photos should properly convey that only elite food products are being used in the recipes.
7. Submission of an entry constitutes consent and a Copyright License by the entrant for Flowers TV to use the content, all or part of the entries for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, including without limitation, on the internet.
8. If we detect any suspicious activity like trying to win the contest using fake/spammed likes & share, those entries will be blocked without any prior warning/notice.
9.Flowers TV reserves the exclusive right to terminate the event, prize distribution etc., or extend the date at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same. The decision of Flowers TV regarding the contest will be deemed final.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Entrant acknowledges that the organizers have no obligation to use or post any entry submitted.
11.All submissions must be entered between 15th Aug 2020 to 30th Aug 2020
12. You acknowledge and agree that Flowers TV will hold no responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly, for the submitted entry and the same is solely the entrant’s responsibility and liability.
13.The decision of the judges shall be final and non-appealable.
14. Winners shall not be entitled to substitutions of prizes. Any and all incidental costs, direct and/or indirect taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of India, with regard to the prize, shall be borne by the participant(s) and/or contestant(s) and/or the winner, and in no manner whatsoever Flowers TV will be responsible for the same.
15. By participating, the Entrant agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on his/her own or through someone else regarding his/her participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the organizers, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
16. After announcing the winner, if the Winner does not respond and confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days of contact; or fails or refuses to disclose any information, including but not limited to the address details for delivery of the prize, as may be required by Flowers TV, they will forfeit their right to receive the prize and Flowers TV reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner at its sole discretion and shall not be held responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
17. The winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the prize in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to the value of the prize and/or otherwise with Flowers TV.
18. Prize must be redeemed within 3 months after the contest result is announced, failing which the prizes will be voided.
19. Since Flowers TV controls and operates from our offices in India, all matters relating to the contest and the terms mentioned in this Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.